Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Admin (LawyersClubIndia Team)     10 April 2008

Should we have quotas on Higher educational institutes!!

Should we have quotas on Higher educational institutes!!

HAVE UR SAY???

Learning

13 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     10 April 2008

well Hon'ble SC has just delivered a new judgment today.......lets c what comes out of it, opinions to be formed gradually.

JAGADEESH GOVIND (ADVOCATE)     10 April 2008

No,The quotas wil affect the right of eduction of the outer students.I think the quatas should be on financial baisis not on community basis. Jagan

Rajendran Nallusamy (Advocate)     10 April 2008

I am not against reservation but I am against this type of reservation. Reservations should not be based on caste. Indeed government has duty to provide education equally to everybody but when government is asking for reservation in education, it is actually showing its inability to give education to everybody with present educational infrastructure.

vipan (studing)     11 April 2008

agreed with mr.Govid & Mr.Nalluamy

Sundararajan (Audit Manager)     11 April 2008

Quotas Will not affect if they are not reducing the seats of OBC

Guest (n/a)     12 April 2008

Quota has long back lost its relevancedue to being based on caste system. The intention of introducing quota is not to anything other than votes. The re can be plethra ofpeople in so called higher castes not having sufficient means to run daily life routine.

NO we need not have any quota.

i mean remove quota and increase scholorships for needy and poor students.

Guest (n/a)     12 May 2008

Reservations must be abolished otherwise quota should be allocated on financial poor classes. In fact the caste covered under OBCs are dominant by mussel, money and political power. Reservation itself reflect discrimination towards poor and average forward class in free India.

Marbudlang Mylliempdah (Student)     03 June 2008

Quotas on higher education is necessary as it provides secure seats for the locals rather than the outsiders. on the other hand it gives oppurtunity to the locals to compete with other top students from other state once a seat is secured.

(Guest)
It is right and liberty available to the Ministry concerned with Education and Human Resources, therefore it can exercise its reasonable stand. Only way to say the policy is wrong is to EXERCISE YOUR VOTE AGIANST SUCH GOVERNMENT AND BRING IN BETTER GOVERNMENT.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     31 August 2008

NEVER . One can never pretend to have brains or/and money. It comes out.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     31 August 2008

How many parents whose wards have got admission on quota basis are willing to sit in a plane driven by thier wards, take treatment during medical emergency from thier Doctor wards?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register