LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

great india (manager)     21 September 2013

should i file fresh petition...????

1.In session court senior div....filed for divorce....wife applied 24hma i argued party in person ,she got 2k interim. 2.she filed rcr+125..interim denied As I gave a say ready to cohabit but its desertion by wife..thus filed divorce....case posted for cross of wife... 3.wife dodging dates of my divorce case and asking for interim payment first.... 4.dv filed against me bt awaiting summons....... 5.Question....a.)can i file sec24hma in rcr, saying im already paying in divorce and cant fight so many cases financially.....??? .................b.)rcr is clubbed with 125crpc with common judgement and trial.....so should i file a fresh petition in family court withdrawing the one in district court....??? So that all 3 cases would be clubbed together with judgements , trials and dates together...??? Is it worth doing that...??? C.)or just file 24hma for interim and travel allowance....??? Will it be dismissed as i am a doctor and she not working... 6.mcd impossible as she asking for huge amt also living an adulterous life which bcomes diff. Proving in court so just fighting on grounds of desertion and mental cruelity... 7.one kid 2 yrs out of wedlock in her custody... 8.how shd i go experts plz suggest....

Learning

1 Replies

great india (manager)     22 September 2013

Plz reply experts i am in dire situation.... Plz genuinely....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register