Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dactum (na)     12 February 2014

Should i buy a flat onset of a dv act?

Hi Sir,

I would like to discuss few legal points before i purchase a flat at Hyderabad.
My wife can file a DV act at any time, so it is a risk if i register a flat on my name.

One of my friend suggested me to make an agreement with the builder and do registration when the case ends....

What about the complications that can happen or the gimmics that the builder can play, if i pay 95% amount to builder, making an agreement and prolong the registration process as long as possible say like one year or more than ??? I hope by that time, my DV act would might have been cancelled or ended. I am looking for some alternative methods also which is safe ...

Is it a safe solution to own that flat? I am very much fascinated with the flat... I don't want to lose that one...

In case, if it is a good solution, how the property tax is paid till i get it registered to my name?? The building is 95% completed
and on to the final stages..It seems like the builder is genuine but i am anxious about it as  i am not aware of the property laws..

Is there any alternative solutions to get the property registered immediately but safely that my in-laws cannot trace out?

I would appreciate your sincere comments to a pathetic DV act sufferer.

Kind Regards,
A DV act sufferer.

Learning

3 Replies

great india (manager)     12 February 2014

Why dnt u register in sm 1 elses name may be ur mom who can gift you at a later stage This would help ur wife barging in

Dactum (na)     13 February 2014

My mom has 3 kids... What if my brother claims the share on it? What about making a power of attormey of my mom, in my name so that i can sell the property to me or to any one that i wish ??

sagar jadhav (employee)     17 February 2014

sell asap I have gone thru same condition.even if ur wife gives paper notice u cant sell flat

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register