LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sona misti (na)     31 December 2014

Should file rcr

I got married last years 15th jan.after some months i went to my parents home for exm on july.during exm i had tiff with my husband cause of my inlaws and i stayed there.they sended letters i also replied all are mud slinging.then they sended notice to return on nov i returned there on dec  4.my fil said i have to go councelling and return with them to there residence from his quater but i refused.i stayed there .he returned monday and stareted sleeping with his mother.next saturday i returned with him but he wanted divorce which i refused.then monday he left me to residence and went to workplace on 14th dec.then he started avoiding me never returned here and his parents went to meet him secreatly i called him he said he wants this to end.now what to do? Will he file divorce saying i tortured him and he forced to leave home and he got defamation cause of me in his job place as i went there in short dress .one of my advocate saying he will file divorce and ur mil will file false 498a on u but other one saying he will nt do anything as u live in his residence with ur inlaws and they may want u to get out and file a case against them.will i wait or file rcr ? Plzzz 

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sona misti

I got married last years 15th jan.after some months i went to my parents home for exm on july.during exm i had tiff with my husband cause of my inlaws and i stayed there.they sended letters i also replied all are mud slinging.then they sended notice to return on nov i returned there on dec  4.my fil said i have to go councelling and return with them to there residence from his quater but i refused.i stayed there .he returned monday and stareted sleeping with his mother.next saturday i returned with him but he wanted divorce which i refused.then monday he left me to residence and went to workplace on 14th dec.then he started avoiding me never returned here and his parents went to meet him secreatly i called him he said he wants this to end.now what to do? Will he file divorce saying i tortured him and he forced to leave home and he got defamation cause of me in his job place as i went there in short dress .one of my advocate saying he will file divorce and ur mil will file false 498a on u but other one saying he will nt do anything as u live in his residence with ur inlaws and they may want u to get out and file a case against them.will i wait or file rcr ? Plzzz 

In my opinion you have waited long enough for husband to change, this is not child marriage that you wait for your husband to grow up to sleep with you.

If he wants to end it, let him file for divorce.  You dont file anything but RCR [only if you want marriage to continue].  Otherwise its a waste of time to file RCR [he file divorce, you file rcr, you file 125, you file that this this that and thus get caught into your own web], just okay for divorce when your husband applies it.

But is there no way to save the marriage? Should i file rcr before he files for divorce? I heard if i file i would get upperhand.but am worried if i file rcr and his family start to torture me then what will i do.and if he file divorce on basis of torture how come defend and get upperhand or negotiate better way?

Can he file divorce when i am sitting at his home and he is in jobplace? And if not contest then how to get better negotiation ?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 December 2014

Every good relationship,  especially marriage, is based on respect each other. If it is not based on respect nothing that appears to be good will last very long in life. speak alone both of you sit together in a park or hotel, do not involve parents of both the sides and other 3rd member. After all we are not supposed to reveal family matters to out siders. Take good advise if any. But do not trap silly on others.

Ramachary ji i tried it many times but he is not pick up his phone and helping hand know how my husband is.he will do whatever his parents says.he has no backbone and his parents think i am the one who wanted to distant their son from them so they want me out of their life.but i wanted my husband to mature and take it seriously but as he nt talking with me and his mther brainwashed him its very tough. But still i want to save it ..as divorcee is a bad thing but if not then how come i win over them?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 January 2015

You have been advised more than sufficient through the PMs too.  You seem not to understand anything including your own lawyer's opinions and further action, that is the reason you are suffering.

sona misti (na)     02 January 2015

But kalaiselvan ji i want to save it.if its go to court it will be finished today or 10yrs later.i just wanted to know will they file divorce or they wait for me? If they dnt file how much time i have to stay here?i am on house arrest literally.sometimes my fil lock my door from outside.they think i am planning against them and go to outside to meet my bf ..i came here for money....i want to go back but dnt want divorce..they are so inflexible .but in practical if it isnt possible i have to be materialistic for better negotiation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register