Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayaramesh (Employee)     07 April 2009

should caste certificate reneval every year

HI,

This is L. jayaramesh, first of all thanks for this forum.

I have a doubt for a long time is it compulsary to reneval the caste certificate every year, please reply me immediatly , i have the caste certificate which i used for my councelling in way back 10 yrs back , from then i didnt used it, but now i want to give my Entrance examinations, will that be enough or i have to reneval that one.

waiting for u r reply

Learning

7 Replies

A.Mohamed Thaheer (ADVOCATE)     07 April 2009

The caste certificate once issued by the competent authority holds good for ever, unless and till the caste certificate which you are possessing is proved as false one by any court of law.  Till such time,  there is no question of renewal at all.and can be used for all purposes.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     07 April 2009

It is not required to renew your caste certificate every year ... If you change your community, you need to apply for a new certificate ...

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     07 April 2009

No question of renewal for community certificate.

G. K. Tiwari (ADVOCATE ( TAXATION ))     07 April 2009

Yes, All above is right

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     12 April 2009

In respect community certificate for Scheduled caste and scheduled Tribes,a permanent card is issued which can be used for lifetime.But in respect of Other Backward communities,it needs renewal every year as the income criteria is valid for one year only.

SUMIT KUMAR TACK   04 May 2016

Hi I m sumit kumar tack from abohar,punjab Today is the last day to fill my jee advanced application form n they want obc ncl certificate issued on or after 1stJUNE,2015 n m having the certificate issued in april 2015 now what should I do plzzz help me

Deepeshkumar (Student)     02 June 2019

In respect community certificate for Scheduled caste and scheduled Tribes,a permanent card is issued which can be used for lifetime.But in respect of Other Backward communities,it needs renewal every year as the income

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More