Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rup (Prop)     29 December 2009

Shop Registration in Jharkhand

Hi,

Someone please help.

We have a "grocery shop" in the name of my father since 1986 in Jamshedpur. Though it is not registered anywhere. We have a licence from Notified area of the city in the name of the business.

Is there any registration required? If yes, what is the procedure?

I need a business registration proof for my VISA interview. and I am stuck because we do not have it registered. What do i do? It is very very urgent.

Please help.

Rup

Learning

3 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     31 December 2009

Register it under Shops and Commercial Establishment Act. It is a very small procedure wherein you have to just fill the form and has to deposit it with a nominal fee. It is registered in the office of Labour Officer of your area.

Rup (Prop)     31 December 2009

Hello Mr. Raj,

Thank you for the response. I had already visited the Labour Officer and have got the Registration papers. Now I have some other problem -

1. The Registration paper is in Hindi. I asked him to give me the one in English but he said that this Registration certificate comes only in Hindi. Is that so? Because if that is the way, then I will have to get it translated from some Certified translator which is again a tedious job. Do all Notaries throughout india provide translation service?

2. He made some mistake on the paper while writing the address. Though I got it corrected but the whitener is quite visible. Will it be acceptable at the embassies?

Awaiting Response.

Thanks

Rupesh Agarwal

manish kumar   08 June 2016

i want to register my shop under the rmc jharkhand 

my name is manish kuamr

contact no is 9570779645.

address: argora bypass road ,near argora marketing complex. argora ranchi

email address:- manish_feb_1981@yahoo.co.in

please contact me as soon as possible 

thanks 

regards