Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj   09 December 2015

Shop giving for rent.

Sir.

I have 1000sqft showroom speace in kerala . i would like to give the same for rent next 5 years.  Please advice how i can make good lease agriment. what are the  terms&condition  . In future  how i can vacate the tenent with out any legal actions.

Manoj

kerala

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     09 December 2015

It would be wise to enegae an Advocate for drafting the terms of the lease Deed as there are numerous clauses which needs to be incorporated in the lease deed. Since your property is valuable may be in lakhs or crores. So enage a specalist who can help you in drafting the terms and conditions.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Mumbai

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 December 2015

Be sure your lease or rental agreement complies with all relevant laws including rent control ordinances, health and safety codes, occupancy rules, and antidiscrimination laws. State laws are especially key, setting security deposit limits, notice requirements for entering rental property, tenants' rights to sublet or bring in additional roommates, rules for changing or ending a tenancy, and specific disclosure requirements such as past flooding in the rental unit.

Any other legal restrictions, such as limits on the type of business a tenant may run from home, should also be spelled out in the lease or rental agreement. Important rules and regulations covering parking and use of common areas should be specifically mentioned in the lease or rental agreement.

manoj   09 December 2015

Thank you for your reply.Ofcource I will consult an advocate.But I have a small clarification. If I have a concrete registered agreement and iam renuveing time to time. how eassy to vocate the tenant . in this form itself people are mentioning lots of issue,like 12 month rent not given. Not giving rent and not vacating well. etc.

manoj   09 December 2015

Thank you for your reply.Ofcource I will consult an advocate.But I have a small clarification. If I have a concrete registered agreement and iam renuveing time to time. how eassy to vocate the tenant . in this form itself people are mentioning lots of issue,like 12 month rent not given. Not giving rent and not vacating well. etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More