LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rocky (service)     06 March 2010

shifting to another city

dear dir,

i am living in delhi and we have planned to shift to surat. what documnets would i requre to purhcase a flat  there and how can the members of  my family get the new address proof which can be use in opening bank account in surat ??


 2 Replies

sangram (service)     06 March 2010

THere is no requirement of any legal documents for purchasing flat anywhere in INDIA

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     07 March 2010

Do  you have a ration card.? Then go to the Rationing Officer of your area and ask for a reduction certificate. Carry the same to your new place of residence. Apply for a new ration card. That can be used as an identity card. With the Ration card, you will get a new address registered in the area. Carry your election Identity card. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register