LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhanudassss (service)     06 April 2018

Shifting child custody in changed circumstances

Under S. 25 of G. W. Act 1890, by the judgment court awarded joint custody of the child, directed both parties to take psychological expert's help to prepare a parenting plan and allowed the child access to the husband during psychological consultation or preparation of the parenting plan. Accordingly, husband sent notice inviting wife to come with child psychological consultation but she neither responded to the notice nor brought the child for access as directed. Therefore, execution proceeding filed in the court but the court dismissed it saying that judgment holder preferring an appeal in the court. But the fact is that appeal is not still registered, it has only stamp number. Now the question is whether the judge is right in dismissing above execution proceeding. Can I move before the same court requesting shift of child custody in changed circumstances? What should be the form of the motion?

Learning

2 Replies

makwana vikram   06 April 2018

how to change birth certificate in father name

bhanudassss (service)     09 April 2018

In court, all including judge pretend to be expert without any expert knowledge. There are councilors in the court but without expert knowledge or capacity.  Try to find out you will get the truth. When somebody asks another person to take psychological help, two possibilities arise either there is a problem in the mind of the person asking or the person to whom it is asked and if he proves the soundness of his mind, the person asking need to clear his mental problem.  I have proved the soundness of my mind with psychological expert's report.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register