LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (private employee)     29 March 2009

she is earning but i have no job

my wife is HR in reputed company and she having own house as inheritance from her parents, and iam software engineer but due to recent recession my job lost. now iam unemployee. iam planning to apply  for divroce. under divorce , is there any thng that husband unemployee have to pay maintenance to wife while she is employee with 15000/- and Inheritance property

Learning

11 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     29 March 2009

no. she can demand maintenance only when she has no suficient means

thanks for you reply. so do i need to produce tht she working in compnay any salary payslips or Company ID Card

thanks for you reply. so do i need to produce tht she working in compnay any salary payslips or Company ID Card

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     29 March 2009

yes you have to prove whatever you plead.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 March 2009

But why do you want divorce from your better half who is earning?

actually problem is here

i got married one year back march 2008. begining we are happy but she not showing involvment in personal life ..every time she show interest in job..even i encourage her in job..after marrige 6months , november 2008 she left to her home without informing any information..now its 6th month, she not respnding and parents supporting her. but fact is ther is any reason but they asking me wht to do..iam very fed up and i have great respect with my personal life..finally i want to apply divroce..now iam jobless.but iam having confdient i wil get job another 3 months.. can you help me

thats wht iam not understanding..here problem is not earning..but she left home without any reason. .i ask her to come and live normal life..till now this is 6th month..i dn;t knw what to do..she nt coming with solution..even not supporting to my answers

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 March 2009

Why dont you go for Restitution of Conjugal Rights under section 9 of the HMA?

can you help me how this help me..Restitution of Conjugal Rights under section 9 of the HMA

got married 1 year back..my wife working for HR company..she left to her home 5months back..she going to her job as usual..now my marriage complete 1 year exactly..she not coming to my home..now we are plannig to change home because of my loss of job and rent is too high..iam planning to change city. i want your help that can i change my home with my parents to to oher city..is any legal problems do i face if i change..and she know and we inform to her parents about we chaing location

B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     31 March 2009

What are the reasons for your decision to apply for divorce? Unemployment cannot be a ground for it. Instead of applying for divorce you apply for another job as you have the working capability and experience and try to resume with your marital life peacefully with your wife.

Don't take your life much casually . Think constructively which you will certainly realise if any ulerior result bursts off.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register