IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surya (engineer)     24 May 2010

she filed 498a,dv,section 125,24,section 9

after fileing RCR She filed 498a,dv,125 and 24,by mentioning all this i have takn back my RCR. now she filed RCR .498a she unable to prove in police station.after that only she went court filed remaining false casesi.e dv125,24.DV under stage of evidence now what i have do for her RCR.


 10 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 May 2010

tell court what your problem with her.

against yr rcr has she submitted her reply? study it for points.

when both of you filed rcr, then where lies the problem? study both the complains of rcr side by side thereafter trace out the problem.


1. Just ask her to now file S. 18 / 20 HAMA too to complete covering all female laws.
2. Ask Ld. Judge only one thing; "should the Court thinks I should live with her when she has used all female specific Laws of the land? If any of the ld. Judges says Yes then next say I would like to record my statement and your statement should read as follows; That I am willing to take back my wife and I will install CCTV camera right from bathroom to bedroom and for her Protection officer / Police are there, and for my protection the CCTV footage are going to be there so now can we leave the Court hand in hand :-)
3. Don't contest her RCR.
4. I am sure she badly needs psychiatrist councelling more than Ld. .....


preet (sales head)     26 May 2010

hi, i need some assistance if anybody can help.

I got married last june.My mother in law has taken my wife back,saying that she(my wife) is not able to adjust. this happened in december. my wife & my mother in law have signed a letter, stating that they have taken this step willfully. in this span, they went to various people in our caste, & ask them to extort money from us & get the divorce done.but the other people always replied them to help in patching it up. from last one month i am trying to contact my wife,  went to several places to get her back,but her mother is not ready to patch up & the inlaws are not allowing me to  talk to my wife. in this last month,only once i have spoken to her & through her talk,i felt she  might come back,but  is getting negative under  some pressure. my mother in law has given me dhamki that she will show me what she is ? i'm afraid she doesn't file a false 498a/406 and other possible case just to harrass us? please suggest me what to do now? how to save my family from all these false cases? my wife stays in other state, can they file these false cases over there & do that state police can arrest us?




Parth Chandra (none)     26 May 2010

my wife stays in other state, can they file these false cases over there & do that state police can arrest us?


S.B _Kolkata (Service)     26 May 2010

Immediatly you start to think all the incident as crooked. Try to collect all evidency about their dhamki and all. Be polite and send her several letter with AD to get her back. Dont write any complain against her in letter but you can mention the intension of your in laws. Best of luck.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     31 May 2010

In such matters the advice given by non legal person is of no use since they do not have first hand knowledge of how courts work.

Be ready for counter attack that is the only solution for specific methods please sedn synopsis by email at lawproblems@gmail.com and also read our submissions for similar problems on this site.

We are a group of experienced senior advocates who work from lower court right upto highest court of the country.

Learn to fight. Fight to finish the opponent .

legaljoe68 (member)     31 May 2010

dear preet ,

Give notice to your wife to return back within a stipulated time , Do not forget to mention that she and her family members are threatening to file false cases against u an dur family members . mention all cases .viz 498 A , Domestic violence, 323 etc Simultaneously write to police station of ur area, and her area about the apprehensions of filing such cases . Prepeare urself for the worst and be cool . If she files u have to face the ordeal . The C Govt directive is very clear that police should first invistigate and then arrest. Protect ur parents , High Court normally give anticipatory bail easily. Once ur  arrested , u will get normal regular bai; Than harass ur wife and her parents .


Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     31 May 2010

Mr lawproblems,

"the advice given by non legal person is of no use since they do not have first hand knowledge of how courts work."

I am not a lawyer.

- you go through my advices, find where i am wrong.  i think you are trying to use this place for doing your own business. Nothing is solid in your posting.

yr ans in regard to - u/s 138 is wrong and shows that you do not have basic knowledge of  law.

Vishwa (translator)     06 June 2010

Mr Lawproblems,

I beg to disagree with you. I can see many lawyers in this forum who obviously cannot even spell. I would prefer the advice of knowledgeable layman against such uneducated bumpkins in black coats.


LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     07 June 2010

With your ego all non legal persons have no kowledge of actual court working. They are using the facilities of the office where they are working and dishing out advice to satisfy their bloated egos.

If you are so sure why do not come out and attend the court and get the relief  to the person to whom you are preaching and giving advice with your so called knowledge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query