Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

shared a fake information in marriage biodata

Respected sir,
A person shared a wrong information about a guy's education as MA, after carring out engagement ceremony we got to know that a guy has in not even passed 12th. We cancelled marriage which we asked to hold till girl can finish her last year of education and then informed them not to disturb us. Now a guys family is spreading out bullsh*t even if they did so.
I have recorded statements of guys mother forcefully saying girl 'You have to proceed this marriage, we have our property, education is not important, stop it'
How come anyone force someone to stop education, and lie on marriage biodata... We have their shared biodata, received from his father on mobile. Even after telling them not to provoke us to file a legal complaint..How can I put a firm statement to them so that they won't proceed with their foolish spread, in what scenarios we can state them guilty....?
Student at Faculty of Law Banasthali Vidyapith Rajasthan.

Hello Sir,

You can send a Warning to them in the form of a Legal NoticeThis warning letter is a legal notice. A Legal Notice is a written document sent by an aggrieved party to a person, company, or any other entity to inform the accused of the grievance faced by the former and his plan to take legal action against the latter in that regard.

That can suffice, if still not, you can register an FIR against them as soon as possible.



Dy Director

They cannot compel marriage.         They can also not compel stoppage of education.         




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x