LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram Gujral (vg)     29 March 2013

Share of disowned son in mother's property

I live in haridwar. My mother had bought an industrial plot in her name. She died few years back. I have a sister, and a brother. My mother had disowned my brother vide a public notice in newspaper during her lifetime. I had another brother who died during the lifetime of my mother. Now when my mother died I applied for letter of administration in court for transfer of the plot in my name. I filed a petition in court. Where my brother whom my mother had disowned and my sister were noticed  my sister came to the court n gave her noc that her share be transferred in my name. But my brother whom my mother had disowned did not come . The court proceeded ex parte against him. But at the time of passing the order the judge only gave me the ownership of two third of the said plot. I have gone in appeal I have been told by the appellate court that I should get some judgement on the point that the share of my disowned brother is relinquished as my mother had disowned him. Please advice and help me with some judgement.

Learning

1 Replies

Vikram Gujral (vg)     29 March 2013

The plot was my mother's self acquired property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register