LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R K........ (Analyst)     18 May 2012

Shameful step - need to protest

This is shameful step by government

Suppose if husband has saved Rs. 10 Lack by working hardly for 5-6 years.. and he takes loan of another 30 lakhs and buys a flat.. Then does it means that her wife is entitleled to 20 lakhs and he will keep paying the loan throughout his life


Sameful step.. I am today ashamed to be a part of India

Guys we need to protest against this


 6 Replies

R K........ (Analyst)     18 May 2012

This will encourage divorce rate in India

Now girls will marry only those guys who has property on his name and after a month of marriage they will file for divorce and become owner of half the property

Marriage will beocme business now

2 Like

Indrajit (Engineer)     18 May 2012

Agar  aisa  chalta raha toh ,  Kuch   din  baad  aisa  ayega ki shaadi  karne-wali  ladki-o ko DHANDEWALI   kaha  jayega  !!!!!

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     18 May 2012


naren (Consulltant)     18 May 2012

@RK, I need not suppose :(

I saved most of my earning from 2002 to 2005 to book a flat of around 24L with a loan of 20L. Then since 2005 onwards I saved most of my earnings to prepay the loan. In the meanwhile I regd apartment in 2008 and got married in 2011. My marriage survived 5 months and now we are separated. I still have some loan amount pending. My apartment is almost 10 years of my life, a dream which I always saw with open eyes. Now that apartment is worth almost 50L and I am shattered now after reading about this news.

Krishna Kumar (Business)     18 May 2012

Marriage already became business for the ladies in INDIA. The new Marriage law will make them more powerful to grap all men properties and throw them to the street.

For the furture generation, the only possibility I could see is to not get marry... Just enjoy the life without marriage by having live-in-relationship. For those who already got married, sell/transfer the properties to another trusted person to save the property.

shamina sayed (Advocate)     18 May 2012

why cry this way? there is a way to overcome this tragedy.

you can contact me on my cell number :9167566057.

regards Shamina Sayed

Advocate High Court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register