Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srikanth   28 September 2016

Sexually unsatisfied wife asking for divorce

Dear Members,

I was married a year ago. We had no issues for the first 2 months (including s*x).  But later i came to know about her illegal affair with her office colleague (for which i have proofs of her call details).  After that issues started cropping up and we decied to get separated.

I thought it will be mutual divorce.  But she has now filed case with allegation stating that I could not s*xually satisfy her and so am suspecting her activities (mental harrasment). 

Here I feel there is no fault from my side. She is not s*xually satisfied as she might have compared myself with that guy.  And I have not suspected her but only i found her affair for which i have proofs.

Please guide me how to come out of this case without much time and money if she is not accepting for mutual divorce.  She can never tell in court i am impotent (i can prove it medically that i am potent) and also she cannot deny her affair as I have her call details with him (spoke over mobile for 30 mins per day like that)

I dont want to give her even a penny from my hard earned money as she is a unethical, characterless b*tch and moreover she works for a reputed organization.  Need advice from experts.  Thanks in advance.

Learning

7 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     28 September 2016

if you have enough proofs to establish her adultery then you can file a contested divorce case on charges of adultery and cruelty.if you can get divorce on grounds of adultery you wont be needed to pay maintenance to her

Srikanth   28 September 2016

Thank you Mr. Saravanan.  But I dont want to dig this sh*t further and spend money to prove her adulterous. Moreover I dont want to run to court for years.  Why wont the Judge understand (by seeing the calls during unusal timings and duration) that the mistake is from that woman side and her unethical behavious has caused cruelty to me. Since the mistake is her side and she has filed the divorce, how i am liable to pay alimony to her.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 September 2016

Contest the case.

whatnot   28 September 2016

Having had proof, you should have moved first.

Now you're in a pickle.

Option1. would be contest. Case will drag on. You won't get justice.

Option 2. You let her get exparte. She would also go for maintainance.

Fight on option 1. Win on merits. Then you apply divorce again. May be after 1 year. And win on your terms.

If you really want to make life miserable. Then file a case on her beau. Bring him to police station. Get the confession of his adultery. Then move to contest her case with this proof. But story gets murky. This is best vaible option. Few pictures , messages and call won't help.

Devious option. Consent their relationship... Be a spectator. Win them . Record them having relationship... Go full monty after that on her... But this will create so much headache for all involved . Even legal system.

Law by default support the petitioner. If you walked out on her, she will go to harass you...

Use some muscle power or police raj

innocenthusband   28 September 2016

Originally posted by : Srikanth
But she has now filed case with allegation stating that I could not s*xually satisfy her and so am suspecting her activities (mental harrasment). 

What sort of case is this? Mutual divorce? 

If this is divorce case, her claim cannot be accepted in court. The parameters of "s*xual satisfaction" has not been defined by any court in the world. No court will accept a frivolous case because someone wasn't satisfied enough in bed. If you've appointed a lawyer this case can be thrown out in the first instance. Sexual satisfaction is not related to mental cruelty or physical cruelty. 

And where is your divorce suit? Why haven't you filed it yet? Why haven't you appointed a lawyer yet?

A walk alone (-)     28 September 2016

Dnt worry . Have patience. Contest her case. court will dismissed her false allegation. Then you can file divorce petition on cruelty ground with the help of these evidence . Mean time it might be possible she will be ready for MCD on your terms and conditions .

Sachin (N.A)     29 September 2016

Being s*xtually unsatisfied is not ground of divorce only if she claims that your are impotent that can be ground for divorce.

It seems that you too want to divorce. In that case you can deny the allegations and accept the divorce in your reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register