Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

robert   12 December 2015

Sexual intercourse medical test

Dear Sir

my husband is abroad from last 1 year. i have done 1 mistake i havning s*xual intercourse with by boss 1 month back.my husband having doubt on me and he is coming on vacation in next week. is there any possibility through medical text it can be proove........what is cut off time for medical test. please advice...     Rosy T...

Learning

15 Replies

Legal (gd)     13 December 2015

Wrong forum. Ask in any s*xual blog.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     13 December 2015

The act of URs can never be detected according to medical science unless U or UR boss admit that both of U had physical relatiionship.Any tests conducted after 2 days of having s*x can never have a positive result.Moreover adultery by a woman can never be proved.,how do U presume that UR husband came to know of the act after one month? Robert is a male name and the query belongs to a female/clarify

If UR husband has valid proofs of UR affair with Ur boss,then then legally U may have to face the tune.

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     13 December 2015

You admit that it was a mistake then apologize to your spouse. If you think you were right into doing such act then why should your husband offend. you have a right to decide as a matured adult. Rather clarify the doubt's your husband has if any.

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     13 December 2015

You admit that it was a mistake then apologize to your spouse. If you think you were right into doing such act then why should your husband offend. you have a right to decide as a matured adult. Rather clarify the doubt's your husband has if any.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     13 December 2015

Yest Robert, it can be established by medical exmination.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     13 December 2015

You are wrong to get it counsulted here.

Any intercourse with a married woman can not be established by medical examination only its habituality of recent past can be established by a medical examination. Other evidences like check of seman found on girl's body or cloths are also other factors but, struggle and force marks arround vegina are important in a case of rape only (along with the seman spots) but not in consensual s*x between two persons.

So if there is no direct evidence to prove it in way of photograph or admission by the parties themselves the consensual intercourse can not be established as always it is made in privacy and after much precautions by the parties involved. It is very hard to establish Adultery in the court also. So do not get fearful about the same but feeling guilty and shamed on its own wrongs is a human quality which is a always great punishment to human being.

It is enough if you feel it was a mistake and you are ashamed of cheating your husband.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     14 December 2015

Mr. Robert,

What is the purpose of posting this question in this forum? Are you the husband? If yes.. then you can collect the evidences.. you have every right to take legal action against this issue.. you can book her boss for this.. and if this is just your doubt.. then it can create serious issues for your marriage life.

robert   14 December 2015

sorry all. i have created id with other name due to hide my identification...... i feel my mistake very well. i have told my buddy that i have do not cross my limits. i just want to confirm is there is any medical test which can proove s*x intercourse after a month or two month time... just need your confirm advice because you are the experts....... regards

Doomed_Man (Respondent)     19 December 2015

There is no medical test...

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2015

No medical test can prove your adulterous life except for the external evidences, so your illicit relationship with your boss cannot be detected by your husband until he comes to know about this through some other reliable sources.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 December 2015

If U wish to continue UR life with UR husband,forget what happened in the past.If U keep on poking the illicit relationship herre and there,then UR husband is bound to know it through some source or the other,then U R at cross roads.

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 December 2015

moreover adultery is not a crime for women in india. also, no test can guarentee an intercourse. 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 December 2015

If in future UR husband comes to know about UR affair with UR boss,he has to file a case u/s 497 ipc only,which is very difficult to prove against a woman,unless caught redhanded.Hence better conclude the query,instead of going public with Ur illicit affair.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     29 December 2015

If your husband already had intercourse with you before your boss, he ( your husband) would be knowing that you had already lost your virginity. If your husband does not know what you did, why should he ask for a medical test? Sexual intercourse by a non-virgin cannot be proven by any medical test unless the tests are done immediately after the event without washing.  If your husband suspects, you flatly deny. If he aks you to take a medical test, you readily agree. If the doctor who did the medical test claims that you had what your husband the suspected  you flatly dispute it. If any doctor claims that he had proven he will be telling a lie. If you regret the event just keep quiet. Don't be foolish and tell your husband. Is your boss likely to blackmail you and ask for more. Hope he has not taken a video of the event.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register