FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Settlement deed without consent of other legal heir

Page no : 2

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 November 2020

As already stated, all the legal heirs are in joint possession. Any of them can seek partition. Engage an advocate. He/She will take care of the procedural aspect.

Loganaths   19 November 2020

Dear Shri Venu,

Sure, Sir. Will do as per your kind and timely advice.

vinayak shinde   27 January 2021

Dear Sir After the death of husband can wife alone have complete right on all properties which are owned by her husband without giving share to her daughters and son?

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 January 2021

Mr. Shinde -

Please post the query in a separate thread. Also, please post all the material and relevant facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query