LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viswanath (Student)     19 October 2011


Undivided share of land has been registered in favour of Mr.A.  Whether he is in order if he wants to settle the same in favour of his son?

In that case, if the flat for which the UDS has been registered is under construction, whether the Memorancum of Agreement with the builder can be entered into by theson of A.


 2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     19 October 2011

Unti lshare is not transferred in favour of son of A, he cannot execute any agreement with builder.

1 Like

Viswanath (Student)     19 October 2011

Sir, thanks: but the main question is whether the UDS in the name of father can be settled in favour of his son even before the completion of the flat

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register