Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivasan (abc)     23 September 2008

Settlement

Dear All

My parents has 1 property, we are 4 males & 3 female in the family (excluding parents), All the 4 males want build the said property, how can these male member of the family settle the 3 sisters(what is procedure)

Learning

4 Replies

jatin sharma (LAWYER)     24 September 2008

my dear ,frend acc to the succesion ACT the prorety will goes to all memebers of family if u don,t want to sell this property than u can convience her, its my advice to u ,told her  we want to hold this property ok! but tell me whole  fact of the case

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     24 September 2008

it a very difficult problem to answer.all sisters will have to go to registry office to execute legal ly necessary document  as told by my vanishing friend.i am having a marowari patient ,a very rich businessman.they were telling their family custom --- during marriage a large amount given to daughter  and get a legal document regarding no claim in parent business .

srinivasan (abc)     29 September 2008

Details

Total family member 3 sisters, 4 brothers, Father & Mother (all are alive)

All brother wants to build & stay in the property, they came to a conclusion that without going to register office, all the brothers want to pay some amount to the sister of the family

What are the documents to be executed for the above case.........without any problem in the future

is it settlement deed or please advice

niranjan (civil practice)     30 October 2009

At the very outset  sit togather and persuade sisters(I think they all should be married,if not situation may vary)  and decide shares of every one and also get valuation of the present house, decide share and enter into release deed on proper stamp paper in favour of rest members.This is first step. Then rest brothers should equally contribute the expenses for reconstruction,enter into agreement for construction and then enter into partition of the property. All these can be done in one document, if you do not want to do separately.One point is missing in the question, about the status of the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register