LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satkaran singh solanki (nil)     17 January 2016

Settelement after fir but before charge sheet

Mr R and his unlcle S applied for a birth certificate of my grandson. They did so in muncipality F and based on false affidavit showing flase place of birth as F and false father's name as R. In real the child was born at place B in govt hospital and his real father is my son S. Mr R is new husband of my ex daughter in law. About this I filed a complaint in police station at place F. After several reminders at last the police registered the FIR under sections 420, 467, 468, 471 and 120B. 
Now Mr R and S are requesting for settlement and compromise. They are ready to give my grandson's custody to his real father.
What should I do? 
Can I go for compromise without any future risk to me?
How the compromise should proceed legally?


 1 Replies

jagannath magar   17 January 2016

Incomplete information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query