Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishi (Consultant)     14 March 2013

Setion 125 and 24 sucks

Hi All,

I got a simple query, my case is going on for the past 1 year, the ground of my case is adultry, she did not turn up on any date. when the judge passed the order for the X party she turned up in the court and filed an application mentioning that  she was down with jaundice along with this application she filed an another application under section 24.

Regarding her 125 case I filled an application in high court to put a stay on this case which is under process and the date for that case is 2/04/2013. My query is why should I pay to her as I filed the divorce case on the basis of adultry. I got sufficent proof, and in case if I will not pay her a single penny then what will happen to me,

I am totally pissed of from this case, it shows it does not matter if a girl is prostitute even through she is eligible to get the maintenace because she is your damn wife .......... :( .

For me marriage is just like a sin ... or what am I suppose to do should I go ahead and burn myself in front of the judge as I am not getting the right justice ...... why every law is in favour of female (in general) ...... no one is ready to listen to you in court what ever the characterless female will say in the court will accept it why is it so ??

Please shed some light 

Thanks

Rishi

Learning

5 Replies

fighting back (exec)     14 March 2013

hi rishi,

no matter how bad it may sound, but the slave (also called as the husband) is bound to pay maintainence to his beloved!!(wife)

irrespective of him filing for divorce on whatever grounds, whether she was working, qualified, etc etc. as she is now your delicate doll..:))

jokes apart, now that she is begging on the streets literrally by filing 125, i suggest you start by approaching the court voluntarily and start depositing a little minimum amount, as it serves two purposes. your piling up or arrears will not happen, and also you will not have to pay interest, also it will have a positiive effect on the judge. else after a long delay and decision, you might have to pay a big amount in lumspum which is back dated, that is, from date of filing of application. the hearing on final maintainance takes 2 to 3 yrs. so no use crying yourself hoarse. and no need to burn your self in front of the judge. and that too before your lovely wife!!! this desperation is the precise thing that they want from you..

in short!!

by paying, you are buying yourself some peace of mind.....Amen

Hi

I did not understand, in case of adultry you are not supposed to pay a single penny to your beloved wife who is a sl*t ? my case is under process and trsut me I can proof in the court that she has a relationsip with a thrid person before and after my marriage because that person is our family member ......

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     14 March 2013

Mr Rishi, calm down. If your session court not providing justice, take to higher court. CrpC 125 can be negated on the basis of adultery. she only filed application right.. the fight started just now, and you need to eb patience than burning on cases like this.

Hi

Its been more than one year nothing has happened, on every date I got a new date. I can fight and I have no issues with that, the problem is that my parents are old both of them crossed 75 :( and I am the only child. I can not cry because I am a man .... what do I do ??? whom I need to contact my advocate told me that now a days most of the laws are in favour of female it does not matter if she is characterless or  ..............

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     14 March 2013

Understood your situation. Try condone delay ( though it is not going to impact) application. but thats how our great democratic country judiciary works pathetically. Judges delay many times so that litigants arrive at for a compromise instead of doing justice. No other go.

But you can proove adultery, divorce is granted without maintenance. Only thing you should be prepared to recah till apex court and patience enough to fight half of your life. Thats why many prefer to leave evil by paying than wasting life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register