LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya Yarlagadda (Student)     02 July 2015

Set-aside for ex party order

My friend got set-aside for ex party order acceptance with 50% of total pending maintenance . In actual the girl herself went away from the house after two weeks of marriage, which she accepted in a phone conversation. What are the options he has to appeal against this order? Please kindly some one guide.


 4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     02 July 2015

in which case he got this order


Priya Yarlagadda (Student)     03 July 2015

Sir, he got this order in DVC case

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     04 July 2015

you have to appeal in the high court and after seening the evidence only court will grant stay of the order or to pay the amount

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     04 July 2015

i think order is proper , but according to question i have under stand 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register