Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajeeet (Executive)     28 August 2015

Session court bail procedure

Hi Experts,

If a bail application is rejected by session court, is there a procedure to file the bail in same again in session court instead of going to high court.

I'm requesting this info as it's taking very long in High court to get bail.

Plz suggest.

Learning

4 Replies

rajuchowdappa   28 August 2015

Sir

Better contact me 9738465552

puja saxena (private practice)     28 August 2015

Mr. Ajeeet it depends on matter ,which is pending before court and sections there and who told you that high Court is taking long time to decide bail , I don't know you need proper guidance in your bail matter. Regards Adv puja 9871558892

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     29 August 2015

Why is taking very long time getting bail in the HC.U are being misled by UR advocate.HC's are not as stubborn as lower courts,if U submit the bail application even in the lunch motion U will get it in the evening.

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     15 September 2015

The bail application in the sessions court can be refiled on change of circumstances  or on fresh grounds that where not within your know or reach on first occassion , further there is no force in saying that the HC takes much time to consider bail application , you might be aware that Film star Salmankhan was bailed out  by the Mumbai High Court  on the same day of conviction by the trial court even without filing and in anticipation of the appeal against the conviction be filed later on 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register