LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Manoj   02 August 2022

Session court

Under which article/section provides us right to file criminal case in the session court ? 

Mainly dowry death cases or murder case


 2 Replies

Sidhhi   02 August 2022

For any criminal case you first need to approach the local police station and give your complaint in writing. If police doesn't register FIR or even NC you have to approach the Magestrate's Court if convinced will then direct the police to register FIR. This is very frustrating due to corruption and expenses involved besides running pillar to post. Can't help it.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 January 2023

what are  the facts of the case. 


What do you achive by opeining multiple threads with half (or no) facts.  None can appreciate your difficulty this way and no clear view can be formed sufficent for giving you advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query