LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Chitte (Service )     28 July 2008

Service tax - Classification of service

For the below sited service, fall under which category? Ane one can guid me?

We are proving a Liaisoning work to the various needs for services of our Customers, with various goverment, semi government agencies, statutory
authorities, regulatory authorities, government hospitals and institutions, as per the requirement of our customers in the following areas:

Assist in discharging the liability of export obligations of the company and to prepare representation for reduction of export obligation, To guide for maintaining cordial relations with the
major customers i.e. company's distributors, stockiest, various authorities and agencies, statutory organizations i.e. Drug Authorities,
Druggist Association, Medical representative Associations etc, To support / coordinate liaison with legal advisors, bankers, financial institutions, stock exchanges, insurance companies
etc. , To coordinate or liaisoning with the Gujarat Electricity Board / Environmental pollution control board to represent and safeguard the interests of the Company.

Learning

1 Replies

Guest (n/a)     28 July 2008

From the given details, it can be taken that the Services rendered would fall under the category of 'Business support services' as your are rendering the work for the customer on the jobs outsourced to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More