Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surya krishnan (professor)     24 October 2010

service rules

Dear sir,

I am working as a professor in unaided minoriy college for the past 21 years. sofar no service rules are framed in my college.Now i have joined in a association which is a part of a political party.now the management has issued a show-cause notice  saying " you have violated tghe service rules & administave rules of the college by joing in a political party, so  why can not  you be dismissed from my service for joined in a political party?".is it legally valid if they dismiss me? How should i give reply.please give me advices.

Learning

2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     24 October 2010

You say that the college has not framed any service rules. It is very hard to believe.

You also say that they have issued a show cause notice to you stating that you have violated the "service rules & administave rules of the college".

First ask them for a copy of the rules and try to see whether there is any prohibition for joining a political party.  Then only one can answer your query.

ami (Dy.Inspector of Schools)     24 October 2010

RRji has correctly helped not only SKrisnsnji but also people like me.Thanks again RRji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register