LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J Moses (na)     13 September 2012

Service matters- appeal or review ?

Sir,

I have filed a case in A.P.Administrative Tribunal in 2007 and the order date is in 2009. The order is not satisfactory as I do not have necessary evidences/proofs at that time. But now (2012) I got enough necessary evidences to proof  and win the case. So, I have approached High court of A.P ,in its orders, it suggested to go to the tribunal only. my question is,(1) shall I go for review or appeal or a fresh application in the tribunal ? (2)Did the tribunal take up the review or appeal after these 2 years (2009-2012)?

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2012

review.  If you can justify that the information came to you only now and not available by due diligence in 2009.

1 Like

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     13 September 2012

Review is not maintainable afer lapse of 3 years.

You had better prefer an appeal with an application to condone delay and after numbering the appeal, file those documents as additional evidence.

1 Like

J Moses (na)     13 September 2012

Thank you sir!  Sir I can't understand " an application to condone delay." Dose it mean  to file a fresh application in Higher court sir or in the same court ?

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     13 September 2012

Pl. put your case in detail, so that you can get correct advice. kindly attach both the judgments.

J Moses (na)     14 September 2012

Sir, I attach the judgements here.

After I got the evidences, I approached the hon'ble High court of A.P and got the first order on 19th April 2012 (1st attachment). But on 10th Sep 2012 , respondents filed stay petition and got the second order (2nd attachment).But now as the high court stated to approach the first forum i.e tribunal.so, I want to go for the appeal or review on the tribunal order dated 05.02.2009  as that order was against.

Attached File : 281411946 in the high court of judicature of andhra pradesh.doc, 281411946 the hon.doc downloaded: 137 times

J Moses (na)     15 September 2012

@ sudhir kumar sir,

Shall  I be permitted to introduce new evidences/documents in the review sir ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 September 2012

In case the said evidence was not avaialbel or could nto be available with ordinary diligence the possible.

J Moses (na)     15 September 2012

Awaiting your kind reply sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register