Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirankar Sharma (Group B Surveyor)     06 December 2014

Service matters

Dear Sir

Please inform whether I can post query on service matters.

Thanking.

Learning

3 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     06 December 2014

No doubt it is also legal information.You are welcome.

Nirankar Sharma (Group B Surveyor)     08 December 2014

Dear Sir

Respectfully I request for an answer through the forum above to my position below:

I retired on 31 05 2008 from the post of STA(Survey) in pay scale of Rs. 5500-9000 (Pay Band 9300-34800+4200GP) with continuous service of 35 years in Geological Survey of India,Lucknow. Consequent to recommendations of 6th CPC- feeder grade post of JTA(Survey) in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs.5000-8000 has been merged with the post of STA(Survey) and renamed as Senior Surveyor with effect from 1st Jan 2006.

This new re-designated post and few other posts in similar situation have been allowed Grade Pay of Rs.4600 through the provision(s) of 2nd ACP/MACP with effect from  1stJan 2006 - by reviewing the DPCs convened prior to the date of my retirement. 

Though I have been granted 2 promotions available in the hierarchy prior to 1stJan 2006, kindly inform  whether  grade pay of Rs.4600 is admissible in my case also for my 2nd promotion. If so, please advice & help me with necessary guidelines available on the issue.

PS: Similar benefit has been extended in some of other regional offices of the department.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     08 December 2014

Separate orders have been issued in various departments consequent on the merger of pay scales.Without seeing it it may not be possible to conclude.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register