Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA (.Executive Engineer)     27 December 2022

Service matter in hon'ble hc

To learned advocates/experts:

kindly  suggest , modify below  Prayer, " it requires:

It is, therefore,prayed that this Honble Court may be pleased to punish the respondents U/s 10 to 12 of Contempt of Courts Act,1971, for their willful disobedience of the orders the then Hon’ble APAT, Hyderabad date.21.01.2010 in OA No.XXXX/ 2006 and the orders of the Hon’ble High Court, Hyderabad date.02.09.2022 in W.P No.XXXX/2010, passed by Hon'ble Sri Justice Abhinand Kumar Shavili and pass such other order or orders as this Hon’ble Court may deem fit and proper in the circumstances of the case. "

W.P is dismissed as infructuous on 02.09.2022 WP no.XXXX/2010

I decided to file a CC in Hon'ble HC,hyderabad,Respondents in OA Filed W.P in Hon'ble HC in 2010 for suspension of Order Passed by the then APAT Tribunal ,Hyderabad,the Tribunal windup in the year 2014 ,Cases transfered to Hon'ble HC,

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 December 2022

Contempt of Court can be filed and adjudicated by the same Tribunal / Court whose order(s) is alleged to have been disobeyed / not implemented . 

Facts posted require more clarity which can be ascertained by perusal of judicial file.

VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA (.Executive Engineer)     27 December 2022

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 December 2022 Contempt of Court can be filed and adjudicated by the same Tribunal / Court whose order(s) is alleged to have been disobeyed / not implemented .  Facts posted require more clarity which can be ascertained by perusal of judicial file.

In reply to the above,my humble submission is that te above said APAT,Hyderabad in telanana state was windup in the year 2015 ,the respondents in the Tribunal have filed WP in the hon"ble HC, WP is dismissed as infructuous,respondent as retired.Tribunal files transfered to HC ,promotions issued but monetary benefits stoped alon with pensionary benefits. ence, decided to file CC in hon"ble HC
Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/service-matter-in-hon-ble-hc-227492.asp

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 December 2022

Is it true that Andhra Pradesh Central Administrative Tribunal has been wound up ?

1 Like

VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA (.Executive Engineer)     29 December 2022

Sir,

I have received suitable replies in  my service matter through Laweyers club of india. from your end.

I will send an affidavit to be filed in Hon'ble HC in Contempt case .If you permit,I will pay the necessary fee through google pay or online account.Previously I have filed Contempt case in a service matter, the same heard by the then Sri Justice Chalemeshwar, HC,Hyderabad,Telangana and respondents in it, implemented the court orders. 

I wish to file again in another case as party in person. For implementation of the then APAT,Hyderabad orders. The said APAT was windup and all pending cases were transferred to HC Hyderabad.If you go through my draft  you may find all details of my case.

Awaiting reply

ch vishnu murthy

chvm05@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register