LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   21 May 2019

service matter

if a govt. employee was convicted u
/s 302 of IPC and suspend .
can his sons apply for govt job on compensation ground or no source of earnings to his family...
kindly mention with case's very urgent.

 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   21 May 2019

No u cannot compensation job will be given if he dies in service only.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   21 May 2019

Try to revoke suspension as soon as possible.
1 Like

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     21 May 2019

Not at all. The convict would be dismissed and dismissal forfiets all his past service. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query