LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous Anonymous   03 July 2019

service Indemnity bond of employment

I had been selected in one big PSU in india. During document verification they made me sign service Indemnity bond of 250000 or continue services for 3 years. I had to to join the service on 24.06. I went there and they asked me to write on white plain paper that i have joined on this date and at this office and signature down. After writing that on paper their behaviour was rude and were not ready to listen any of my concern. I didnt liked the environment and decided to leave on 26.06. No personal information of any customer or client were shared, no training was conducted, neither my employment number was generated nor had i presented my account details. All the expenses were paid by me of travel and stay. I have written an email on 27.07 to not continue my services with them. They have now claimed the bond amount. Since they have not incurred any cost am i liable to pay the bond. 
Pls help

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 July 2019

The company cannot unilaterally enforce the payment, but only through the due process. The facts posted forms a credible defense.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register