LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SATHEESH KUMAR S (LDC)     18 October 2011

Service break

My friend has been working in Kerala Government Civil Supplies Department as an LDC(PSC appointment) for the last two years and he has completed his probation.  Now, he has to relieve this department to join the new department through PSC as a Village Extension Officer under Rural Devolopment Department of Kerala Government for which he has received the appointment letter stating that  he has to undergo six months training in the trainig institute of the concerned department. It is learned that during training period he is entitle only for basic pay.  My question  is that, if he joins the new department by properly relieving from his parent department, whether his past serving be reckoned for pay and pension ? And, six months in the whether any service break will occur as the first new department is training period ? Please answer.....


 2 Replies

kusum gupta (prop.)     19 October 2011

yes it will be counted but he has to apply in new department. also training period will be counted as active service

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     28 October 2011


Ask him to make sure his Lien in Parent Deptt is not terminated.

His service will be carried forward for PENSION PURPOSES ONLY.

His last pay drwan or increments WILL NOT BE CARRIED FORWARD as its a fresh appointment .

Further its a case of  APPOINTMENT AFTER SUCCESSFUL TRAINING'  . Whatever is due in Trg as per the New Deptt will be paid .

But keep his lien Active , in case not successful in Trg , can be reverted back to join his parent Deptt .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register