LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Tripathi   23 July 2018

Service aggrement Bond

I joined company with service agreement bond for 2 yrs 2 lac now I had left company after 1yrs without any information but company send me letter for submitting 2 lac amount otherwise we will take action

kindly suggestions me

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Jain   23 July 2018

You should send a befitting reply through an advocate to the legal notice that such bonds are invalid as per law and cannot be enforced as per the Indian Contract Act.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 July 2018

Share copy of service agreement and letter demanding 2 lac at my mail id Djaa.legal@gmail.com.

Will revert suitably.

kameswarao S (Head HR)     23 July 2018

Dear Friend,

Unable to understand why you people are simply absconding with out settling the issue because the company can lodge a complaint that you have not handed over the company assets, you ran away with the technology / documents etc., etc which will be a bad remark in your career. As you ran away with out any intimation so they want to take a revenge on you is only the reason & if they allowed you then some other employees may take this as an example and follow. You should understand that they can make you to go round the courts and this will be an embrassing situation for you and difficult to live peacefull life and unable to concentrate in you job.  I suggest you take support of a senior professional & settle the issue at the earliest.

regards

kamesh333 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register