Upgrad LLM

seprate accomodation under dv case

Dear experts Dv has been filled already i was living at my mom place legally i dont have any right in my mom property. As it was given to her by her mother. I had taken my wife in this house only but now i am moving out to some other city and already taken a house on rent but my wife has said in his complaint she wants to reside in sharedhouse or matrimonial house. Is she had legal right on the property in which i dont have any legal right. My mother is not allowing me to take her back in the her house. Rgds Harrassed by 498a



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x