LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kriti Sharma   15 August 2020

Separation from home

To, Lawyersclubindia Jaipur Rajsthan Date- 15,August,2020 Subject- leaving parent's home after the age of 18. Respected sir/ma'am, can we leave our parents home legally in India after 18? I feel really bad about indian human right system. I am 22 years old and I am Indian girl, this is really hard and difficult for me to leave my parent's home, I just can't leave because they resist me like hell, if I say to them that I want to leave the house and live on my own they lock me in my room when I try to make move from my house they physically stops me and pull me back in house and just lock me, from last 10 months I am just at home not going anywhere not doing any job can't meet any person or friend because they are not letting me do this, I want to leave my home because I need freedom to travel freedom to meet people freedom to do job but my parents are not allowing me to do this just because they know that smoke and drink alcohol. I called police and told them that I want to leave home but they are not helping even they said that u should live with your parents. One day I managed to leave home without informing my parents and after few hours I called my parents and told them that I will not come home now I am at safe place. But they filled a missing complaint about me in police station,then police caught me we were all in police station but the problem is still not sorted out I was telling police that I am mature I am above 18 I don't want to live with my parents but they just avoid me and they wrote wrong statement of mine and asked me to sign it,but I didn't signed that statement because it was not my statement police officer just wrote that according to him. And then police dropped me at my home. I just want to ask where is my right?What should I don? I can't even go to Bakery shop alone my parents spy on me 24 hours.people just say that after 18 you are mature and go anywhere do whatever you wish, I just can't and police is not helping me. Kindely provide me help. Thankyou Sincerely Kriti sharma Citizen of india Jaipur Email- chahats668@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     15 August 2020

1. TRY filing a Civil Court suit to disown your parents and obtain court order.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Shashi Dhara   15 August 2020

Contact any social organisation ,they will help you and also humans right commission.write letter to them ,to rescue from parents. Clutching.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register