LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanchan Madan (NA)     26 July 2018

Separation case

My son had second marriage .The girl was divorcee.she delivered a baby after eight months.She was always abusing us and forcing me to sell my house and by a third floor in her paternal house .I did not agree.She left matrimonial house 37 months back wd child and has not cm back.She has not filed any case also Now we plan to file divorce case.Can she file any case in women cell after 27 months kindly advice

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     26 July 2018

Hello,

You cannot stop anyone from filling cases, but the cases filled after the long gap of time have low gravity.

If your people are planning to file Divorce Petition then there are chances that she may do counter blast.

My suggestion will be try to find out if there is any possibly of reconciliation, if answer is negative. Then try for Mutual Consent Divorce. Contesting Divorce is tough, it takes lot of time.

For any help you reach to me at Mb/Whatsup 9456777600 or Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     26 July 2018

Divorce by mutual consent can be filled by both parties jointly, not that it can be filled by one party, whether the contested divorce time consuming by individually husband has to file it if he is not interested to continue marriage. During court proceedings in divorce case, the wife may agree for divorce only after that divorce by mutual consent can be filled by both.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kanchan Madan
My son had second marriage .The girl was divorcee.she delivered a baby after eight months.She was always abusing us and forcing me to sell my house and by a third floor in her paternal house .I did not agree.She left matrimonial house 37 months back wd child and has not cm back.She has not filed any case also Now we plan to file divorce case.Can she file any case in women cell after 27 months kindly advice

1st one failure.. 2nd one also failure??? !!!!!! Why dont you teach your son to adjust with wife? If he wanted to play divorce divorce he already played it once. Why aer yuo people spoiling life of yours and of the girl also? You are old player, you dont need advice. You need kick on butt with pointed boots, especially to your son. Marriage life is adjustment. You knew your son cant adjust, you both knew these days girls wont adjust at all, why simply you took risk and remarried. ? This time take mutual divorce and ask him shag and keep quiet. Your son cant adjus

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register