Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivi (legal associate)     04 September 2014

Separation

Hi,

I need expert guidance for one of my friend. He got married 2 months back but the girl is annoying the boy and his family. He wants to get separated from the girl and also he wants no obligation should bind his parents because of that he wants to get separated from his fathers property also. Please advise what he should do so that girl should not claim money as well as she should not annoy boy and his family. Please advise. ASAP guidance needed

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

What are you asking?

There is no answer for your query.

A man in India cant do anything when it comes to filing false cases by women on him.

This is not a religious chant that a priest would reiterate 2-3 times and you believe to be safe whith that mantra.

This is India my bro, you are not safe once you are married.

Do anything but at last you have to move your ass to visit court only.

There is no such immune or vaccination system which you are asking.

When you will file for separation then she will file for false 498a, dva and maintenance cases and for all these fighting is the only option.

So, if you need freedom then you have to become a fighter as there is no other option.

Good luck))

ESIS

shivi (legal associate)     07 September 2014

Thank you so much for your reply but there must be some way or other that he can get out of this mess . Can you please tell me how he can get separated from his parents property and his parents should not get involved even if the girl files a false allegation, is there any precautionary measure that he can take to safe his family atleast from this trouble.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register