LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Separated from past 5 yrs and want divorce

Page no : 2

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     27 September 2017

I would advise you to file for Divorce and injunction asap.  If she comes in the meantime, you and your family will just have to restrain her from entering

whatnot   28 September 2017

First, move into rented place. Engage a lawyer. Try to get an understanding what your spouse wants? She may have moved on.

Being petitioner is double edge sword. Waiting for 7 years desertion is best policy.


Why wake up sleeping snake?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads