Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NeedHelp (I)     09 September 2014

Sent app.. to private company to get employment detaills??

Can I Sent Application to Private Company via my Lawyer to get my wife Employment details, as she has filed False

Maintenance  Case ?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 September 2014

If she filed false maintenance case, you can contest the case in the courts. You cannot get personal information of your wife in the work place. You can get such information from the registrar of companies through r.t.i.

Hardeep (Business)     10 September 2014

I am not sure if RTI can be used to get private information from a private Company. RTI is  for Government Bodies / Authorities . If the Company is" substantially financed " by the Govt. Institutions then also a case under RTI may lie for information of " public interest ".

Any Case law similar to the situation at hand or relevant Section of Law would be appreciated. Thank you.

rapra_1234 (SE)     10 September 2014

Hi Experts,

I have my wife's company details but dont know her salary details.I trust it cant be retrieved thro RTI.But is there any possible ways? Shall we ask court to order the company to get employment details of my wife in any way.Please help!

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     10 September 2014

Do not worry.  If you know the place of her work and the name of the company, you have to simply move appropriate application at the appropriate stage before the concerned court summoning the salary details of your wife.  The court will summon the record from the company.  RTI can't help you.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register