LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit tiwari (ralway grrp-d employee)     10 June 2013

Senior officer is

i am group-D employee in railway...one of my senoir officer is forcing me to drive his car...and on refusing it he is thretning me to suspend from duty....he is marking me absent since last two months and  not allwoing me to join my regular duty.....

even while driving his car he keep insulting me and harasses me....make me to work for more than 12 hours and no overtime is provoded....and also this isnt my duty.....

i had complaint aganist him to my other seniors and also to divsinal head(GM and others) but nobody is helping me they had not taken any action aganst that officer and didnt helped me to jaoin my duty.....i have not get my salary since last three months.....

please help....

Learning

10 Replies

amitava chatterjee (Superintendent)     11 June 2013

First of all it is not clear whether your duty includes driving. the complaints you have stated are duly acknowledged? If you can provide me all the details I can help you please contact 9674110711. No fees are required.

Mohit tiwari (ralway grrp-d employee)     11 June 2013

no my duty does not include driving...i am a group-d employee and driving is a job of group -c employees......yes those complaints were sent through speed post to all the related senior officers including divisinal head and others....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 June 2013

you are being marked absent for 2 months thoug you are driving his car. Not convincing.  You are not suspended still not allwed to join duty and Railway union is sitting tight. 

Railways have a strong and independent vigilance set up and you have not complained there

your story doe snot appear convincing

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 June 2013

repeated at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Senior-officer-is-harassing-troubling-82414.asp#.UbiE5tjQyVE

Mohit tiwari (ralway grrp-d employee)     12 June 2013

no sir i was not driving his car and yes i am not suspended he is not allowing me to join my duty he marking me absent forcefully....i talked to union and authorities but till date no action has been taken... i am a goup d worker so i cant survive much longer without salary he knew that so he is just trying to broke me its just a matter of time....

"Railways have a strong and independent vigilance set up and you have not complained there

your story doe snot appear convincing"  this is seems to be a myth for my case.....

and here i am honest with this forum and if still there are any doubts ask directly....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 June 2013

first you said

"even while driving his car he keep insulting me and harasses me.."

now you say

"no sir i was not driving his car "

amitava chatterjee (Superintendent)     15 June 2013

The only way this forum can help you is to forward your complaint to proper authorities. Please post your complaints which you have sent to the authorities along with some evidences. state the number of the car which you are driving, the places to which you have driven you boss, names of any person who has seen you driving, etc.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2013

I may not agree with Mr Chatterjee.

If his complaint is rowarded by this forum the deptt can see it as a miscondut under rule 20 of CCS(Conduct) rules and he will face a chargehseet.

and I also do not believe this forum to have mandate or practice for such forwarding of such greivance. 

The complainant probably has no case.  Such like cases are generally heard promptly by the Unions as they keep waiting for such matters.

In case he is forced to drive personal vehicle he can cultivate a number of evidence by frequently violating red light and paying the challan with private car No of officer and DL No being his own.

non-allowing to join duty amounts to suspension and he can challance the same under CCS(CC&A) Rules.

in all probability he is bluffing (as apparentfrom his facts)

parelell on https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Senior-officer-is-harassing-troubling-82414.asp#.Ubv0bNjQzmk

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register