LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Vijayakar   18 January 2022

Senior citizens

My parents are senior citizens and due to their physical health they have done minor changes in their bathroom to facilitate the sitting by changing the commode and wash basin , now there has been a some leakage due to that and the society is sending notices for legal action , but neither meeting my parents nor allowing to see the leakage 


 1 Replies

Archana Pandey   24 January 2022

Dear Nitin,

It's really disappointing to hear about this.

Please be advised that there are the rights listed for the residents in an apartment association for the welfare of the people, Since, every resident is obliged to be a member of this society. Also, every members have right to get addressed and represent their grievances as well as right to seek information. As regards to sending notices for legal action, you can complaint to the Registar, who will send the show cause notice to the Secretary and Chairman of the concerned society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query