New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jatin Mittal 9582472507 (advocate)     09 July 2013

Senior citizen

Please tell as new provision of Protection of life and property of senior citizen, how one can file complaint and where this application will be filed, if applicant stay in south delhi, 


 2 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     09 July 2013

Additional District Magistrate (South), M.B. Road, (Near Anupam Apartment), Saket, New Delhi-110 068. Ph.:29535774/26855031 is the  authority as per Delhi Govt. circulated Rules.  But this authority will be hellpful for providing maintenance to senior citizens under the Maintenance to Senior Citizens Act, 2007.  If the senior citizen whom you refer is under the threat of his life and property, you have to approach the normal courts for suitable relief.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     10 July 2013

the adress is provided above will suffice yor query but you have not elaborated for and what is the treate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register