senior citizen

Sir, I'm senior citizen 81yrs I have filed evection suit on my tenant now the process is going on in court. can my age is considered in court, can I pray for judge to settle my case as early as possible as I'm unable to go for frequent hearing as I have health issue also, my son's are in abroad

will the court consider my age in speeding the case

The courts usually don' delay the disposal of cases but the pendency of cases is directly proprotinal to the speed. However you can request Court to conseder your case for speedy trail as far as possible.


Priority shud be given to aged ,doctors, senior citizens etc but it is ?????.u request court or let Ur advocate file petition to appoint commission so he comes to Ur residence and takes evidence and submit it to court.u have to pay commission fee.

Please File a senior citizen petition for speedy disposal of sut as per Civil Procedure Code.


Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x