LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijaya (Manager)     15 April 2015

Selling property bought via gpa holder in Bangalore

Dear Sirs,

I bought farmland in Bangalore (Kanakapura town) from a developer. Since the farmland was owned by the farmers, the developer appointed a GPA and the sale deed was done between the GPA and me. Khata transfer was also done post that. Now, I am the sole owner of the said land parcel.

Now, I am planing to sell the farm land to another person. Would it suffice that me and the person execute a sale deed and then transfer the khata from my name to his. Or, would I need to involve the GPA from the developer's side anywhere in this?

Please advise.

Thank you.

 1 Replies

rajuchowdappa   15 April 2015

I am advocate from Bangalore Better contact me 9980635871. That i need to look into the documents of the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query