LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

himanshu (NONE)     08 December 2014

Selling of poor plastic quality appliance


I am sure one of the shopkeeper from our Area in Ahmedabad is selling poor quality plastic and most of the time without bill. I want to do something about it and want to take legal actions if possible.

Does anybody know how I can file complaint and where? Is there any particular Goverment body who is looking after this kind of issues?


Thanks in advance.


- Himanshu


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register