LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Smita_L01042008 (student)     18 January 2011

Selling mortgaged property

Good Morning to all members.


Kindly guide what is the procedure to recover loan amount by selling the mortgaged property. the mortgagor is acting to smart and about to sell the property. please guide what can be done to sale the property and recover money.


Regards to all.


 1 Replies

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     18 January 2011

i understand that it was a simple mortgage and possession was not parted with. In that case the sell would be through intervention of court only. U will have to file a suit for the sale of mortgaged property. A simple money decree should suffice your purpose. The only hurdle is that it has to be through the intervention of court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query