Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh   28 March 2021

Seller taken a token against to sale property but not executing executing token cheque

I have given a token money cheque of Rs 51000/- against one house purchase in Indore with dualy sign on a paper with revenue stamp.
Based on above agreement I have published one public release/ notification (jhhair suchans).
It seems now seller don't want sale house and he is looking good amount in market due to his nomination letter he got now .
He/she is not executing token cheque not doing further 25% aggrement and not giving any positive response .
Please suggest what can we do next.
I
Have WhatsApp messages to give positive response . Come for aggrement . Done the changes what she wants and
recorded phone call
Now since last two final WhatsApp messenge s not accepting
Please help me

Learning

3 Replies

manoj   28 March 2021

Respected Advocates,

Download Telegram APP and join below group. Daily we are updating Judgments with Head Notes which is helpful for regular practice. We are ready to provide Judgments in Pending Matters for Advocates / Clients.. 

https://t.me/aphighcourtadvocates

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     28 March 2021

Originally posted by : Dinesh
I have given a token money cheque of Rs 51000/- against one house purchase in Indore with dualy sign on a paper with revenue stamp. Based on above agreement I have published one public release/ notification (jhhair suchans). It seems now seller don't want sale house and he is looking good amount in market due to his nomination letter he got now . He/she is not executing token cheque not doing further 25% aggrement and not giving any positive response . Please suggest what can we do next. I Have WhatsApp messages to give positive response . Come for aggrement . Done the changes what she wants and recorded phone call Now since last two final WhatsApp messenge s not accepting Please help me

Without wasting any time file for suit for specific perfomance,

Dinesh   28 March 2021

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register