LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rethi   26 June 2020

Self signed no liability certificate

I worked in a CSIR Institute as temporary scientist under a project sanctioned from DBT. After completion of my tenure, I was asked to complete a No demand certificate form with various department head sign and I completed it. The CAO does not like me and always created problem for me. Now He is asking me to submit a No Liability certificate self attested or via email. I am no longer working there. I have asked for copies of NO liability certificate submitted by other people, but not given. Now I have put a RTI asking for NLC collected by Institutes. NLC is non-existent & nobody submitted before me. They are not allowing me to enter inside the Institute. CAO send me email saying" kindly note that your physical presence is presently not required for completing the remaining formalities at S.No. 6 & 7 above and in case of any need of your physical presence, a set date and time shall be communicated to you for the same, to avoid any inconvenience to you" Kindly advice me in this matter. Thank you very much

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 June 2020

You can submit yourself no liabiity certificate. You can search in google for a proforma of no liabiity certificate. It is easily to get proforma and accordingly fillup up & submit there.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 June 2020

Your descripttion indicates that you were on project assignment and were not paid out of public fund and as such you were not egven govt servant

(correct me if I am wrong)

it appears from your descripttion that they have no reply for your RTI and as such the typoe of certificate they have asked for is not heard anywhere. 

Further feel free to send me PM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register