LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Braj Kishore   31 May 2020

selection in up police

I am selected in up police computer operator backlog vacancy and when Bharti board called me for document verification I produced my documents to concerned officer but at time of verification I had two caste certificate with me one of year 2014 and other of year 2016 where as Bharti board want caste certificate of 2016 and I showed them right certificate and they verified me meanwhile a file was given to me in which they said I have to attach all my certificates Xerox and by unintentionally and mistakenly I had placed caste certificate of 2014 due to which at board level when they check our file they rejected my candidature and I have filled a writ against Bharti board but my lawyers delays case and filled my writ after 5 months and in between this Corona virus comes to India and my case delays further what I have to do now

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 June 2020

What is the use of such repeated queries, when there is enough guidance in the first query itself?  Please abide by the discipline of the forum.   What is the use in suppressing material facts, and testing the knowledge of other members, when a writ was already filed and advocate is on the job for the last three months.?  Whom should you blame for your mistake and further happenings like advocate's failure and corona etc., is left to you ?  When the matter is referred to a competent court, wait patiently by requesting your advocate for expediting.  If you believe in GOD pray ..

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 June 2020

Yes, this is a repeated query with some additional information. Please post queries, not riddles.

Nihal Thareja   01 June 2020

Hi sir,

The query has already been answered by the experts and you can access the same under this link,
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/selection-210262.asp

Hope this helps!

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 June 2020

You should have used same thread to post additional or subsequent information which you wanted to share and seek obligation of experts. It is ridiculous and absurd to repeat same story.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More