LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AROKIASWAMY (student)     07 September 2009

SELCTION PROCESS

Dear Sir My client registered in Tamilnadu Employment Exchange on 1996 then he renewed his name based on the Terms. The Tamilnadu Electricity Board asked to give candidates lists to Employment Exchange for those who are finished Diploma Holders & finished one year apprenticeship training with TNEB. The Tamilnadu Employment Exchange sponsored the names of qualified candidates including my client name. The selection committee called for an interview to sponsored names by Tamilnadu Employment Exchange. The selected candidates list published in the net, but my client name not in the list. Shall we file a writ petition seeking revise the order of selection and include the name of my client & give the appointment to my client 1. Basically my client is SC category , Selection is on the basis Direct recruitment 2. The selected candidates are beyond my date of birth ,I have a seniority in the Employment Exchange 3. My client finished Diploma in the year of 1996, but now selected candidates are finished diploma in the year of 2000, 2001 ,2002 2003 2004, & 2005 4. Selection lists consists of Backlog vacancies list & Roaster vacancies list 5. Give Advice to this issue

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register